Moving grate - business
Submitted by gillis.winderickx on Fri, 06/16/2017 - 12:18
Please help me with a cost and benefit analysis of a mws moving gerate incinerator
MSW incinerator business plan
Submitted by gillis.winderickx on Fri, 06/16/2017 - 12:22
You need mainly to analyze :
- Investement costs (buy the installation, buy the ground, storage halls, permits, costs of the loan, etc.)
- For this you have an installation running 7500 hours/year, and a capacity of waste you can process, and a amount of energy you have available.
- Your income is the money you get for waste incineration
- An other income you have is the money you get from energy recovery
- The running costs, like consumables: electricity, diesel or gas, spare parts, activated carbon, etc.
- Management costs: members of the board, etc.
- Adminstration and marketing costs, because you must always have waste at a good price on site
A good business plan can write off the installation with the waste treatment, the energy recovery is your profit. For sure this must be the case for small installations (like << 1000 kg/h).
Please check our blanco business plan form.